jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

Ethnic ABC for covers

Some time ago Worldreader, an NGO working to get free books to people who don't have access to them, ask me to use my Etnich ABC font for a series of covers for African Storybook Collections
African Storybook Collections is a collection of anthologies of african short stories in local African languages for early reading. 

Recently Worldreader has published 4 anthologies in 2 languages (English and Swahili, French is coming).
You can check them using this mobile app and also on Amazon.






I'm really happy with this collaboration and with the final result! Thank you very much to Begoña and all Worldreader's staff for giving me the opportunity to get, somehow, to these children, this is a big present for me!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario